Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Latest Stories on Hearing and HIs - January 7th, 2009

Hearing aid user clinicsBexley Times - London,England,UK
Hi Kent, a charity that works throughout Kent, are offering people with NHS
hearing aids the chance to drop in and have their aids cleaned and fitted
with ...

Sounding out musical talent중앙데일리 - South Korea
All the kids in the room are hearing impaired to varying degrees and wear
cochlear implants that, unlike hearing aids, stimulate auditory nerves to
improve ...

Study on golf driver sounds more a bust than a sonic boom
Examiner.com - USA
"As one who does wear hearing aids because of the effect of too much
unprotected live rock music in my 20s on my hearing, I found (the study) at
least to be ...

Hearing aids were a reluctant purchase but a sound decisionThe Republican - MassLive.com - Springfield,MA,USA
I've been wearing hearing aids for several years now. It was a big
decision. Prior to purchasing them I was convinced that as long as I could
say "huh? ...

No comments: