Thursday, November 8, 2018

Re: Good News !

Hello my long time friend, how are you? You may not Know me again,
but I contacted you previously about a business transaction, dont
know if you will remember. Actually you agreed to help me then but
later opted out. Well I was able to successfully transfer the money
to another friend that helped me.

Anyways, due to your little effort then I have decided to show my
gratitude, I got some gifts for you, Gold jewelries, iPads and
laptops and other surprises.

I am having a quick trip today so I decided to drop the items with the
courier. Please get in touch with the courier to deliver the items to you.

Global Courier Services
Email: cjb1957blac@gmail.com

Oh before I forget, inside the 10 laptops you will see 25,000 USD each
that's 250,000 USD in total I hid inside the laptops so nobody will see it.
When you email them ask about code item 636-56 that is awaiting delivery.

Thanks for your zeal to assist me then. You are a nice person.

Mrs. J.C Alwin,
Remain Blessed.

No comments: