Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Peace of the lord be with you.

Peace of the lord be with you.

I am Miss. Donna Brown. I got your contact on my personal search of
the person.... I willed the only funds left in my account to you.


In addition to this, If you want to know why I have willed the only
funds left in my account to you please contact the bank manager and my
Lawyer whose name and address I will give to you as soon as you reply
to this mail. Right now I am in the hospital.


My beloved, I want you to understand that this is genuine and not
a scam as you might think, bear this in your mind that if I should
SCAM you or any one, it will definitely turn against me, if not now
definitely in the future, it is said that what goes around comes
around. I am a dedicated Christian and I do know the implication of
such acts.

Thank you as I await your response immediately on my private email : mrs.donnabrown141@gmail.com


Thank you.
Mrs. Donna Brown.

No comments: