Thursday, February 6, 2020

Peace be with you.

Peace be with you.

 

How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family. I know this message might look strange or surprise to you, but please do not disregard this message because i come in peace, with the help of god our father who directed me to you in my dream. I am Mrs. Donna Brown, I got your contact on my personal search on a reliable trustworthy person to will my fund to, and you were reviewed to me by the spirit of god in my dream. Base on that, i have willed the only fund left in my account to you, as i was directed in my dream by god, Please, all i want you to do is to use my fund for a charity organization orphanage home for the lesser privilege in your home country.

 

Secondly, if you want to know more details of why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you, please do reply me and i will explain more in details to you.

Thank you as I await your response immediately

mrs.donnabrown121@gmail.com  )

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------

Please note, if you received this message in your spam/ junk/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your internet service provider.

No comments: