Tuesday, August 23, 2022

DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE

Hello erik.steiner.hearing,

I am Mrs. Ana Fernández Manrique, from Spain. I was the personal account manager to your late relative, who died with an un-identified family or relative, I am contacting you because of his left deposit valued at 2.7 Million Euro, since my client shares the same last name with your family. I got information that the fund will be declared unclaimed , If nothing is done quickly ,Please do reply for further clarifications. I want you to bear in mind that this is 100% genuine and risk free.

Regards,

Mrs. Ana Fernández Manrique
fernandezanamanrique@gmail.com









Legal Disclaimer
This email is intended solely for the addresse(s) and the information it contains is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
(a) please delete this email and inform the sender as soon as possible, and (b) any copying,
distribution or other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.


No comments: