Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Re: TPS76350DBVR TI 0.27usd

Report Spam

Unsubscribe

Dear Purchaser,

Hope you’re well.

We supply hard-to-source electronic components with short lead time, including ICs, MLCCs, resistors, diodes, transistors and connectors.

Brands we carry: TI, Microchip, ADI, Murata, Samsung, Yageo, NXP, ST, Vishay, TE, JST, Molex etc.

We offer competitive pricing, sample support and 365-day quality warranty.

Please find below prices for your reference:

 

GRM1555C1H4R7CA01D Murata 2026+ 0.0016usd

GRM033R71E102KA01D Murata 2026+ 0.0016usd

GRM188R61C106MA73D Murata 2026+ 0.015usd

CL10C331JB8NNNC Samsung 2026+ 0.004usd

CL21A106KAYNNNG Samsung 2026+ 0.026usd

CL05A105KP5NNNC Samsung 2026+ 0.002usd

 

PIC16F1508-I/SO  Microchip 2024+ 1.3usd

PIC18F2520-I/SO Microchip 2024+ 4usd

PIC18F25K22-I/SP Microchip 2023+ 2.585usd

TPS76350DBVR TI 2026+ 0.27usd

TPS79925DDCR TI 2022+ 0.5usd

TPS7A8101DRBR TI 2026+ 0.603usd

Should you have any RFQ, welcome to send us your part list.

Doris

Sales Manager

Hard Find Electronics TECH Ltd.
(electronica Munich 2024 Exhibitor)

315, Shahe Rod, Long Gang District, Shenzhen, CN, 518000
Tel: +86-755-8418 8103
Skype/Teams: doris.hardfind

Follow us: Linkedin

Email: doris@hardfindelectronics.com
Web: https://www.hardfindelec.com

If you don't want to receive this mail, pls return with "remove" on the subject line.

o_trace

No comments: